Brazilian state-controlled oil and gas company Petroleo Brasileiro SA (BVMF:PETR4), or Petrobras, on Friday said it has started the binding phase in the joint sale process for its stakes in two wind farms totalling 52 MW.
The oil giant is selling a 49% stake in Eolica Mangue Seco 3 and 4 while the remaining 51% of the shares are held by Wobben Windpower Industria e Comercio Ltda.
The investors qualified to take part in this phase will receive a process letter with instructions and guidelines for due diligence and submitting binding offers, the state-owned firm said.
The plants in question make up a portion of a 104-MW wind power complex comprised of four parks -- Mangue Seco 1, 2, 3 and 4 -- each with an individual capacity of 26 MW.
In May, Petrobras commenced the binding phase for Mangue Seco 1 and 2.