- Press Releases
In preparation for US offshore wind project development and supply chain partnering, Reuters Events™ would like to invite all global offshore wind stakeholders to attend the FREE US Offshore Wind 2020 Virtual Conference (June 18-19). This is the premier offshore wind event for the U.S. featuring key news, project and supply chain updates. Don’t miss it!
6000+ energy professionals have already signed up for the livestream offshore wind event June 18-19 - join them NOW!
Conference keynotes, presentations, and panel discussions for #USOW20 will cover:
- Analysis and updates of the US project pipeline, project plans, key dates & supply chain requirements to help developers and supply chain players build a competitive market development strategy.
- Key announcements from local governments, developers and Tier 1 contractors about regulations, policy support, incentives, upcoming projects, and procurement models to help you identify key stakeholders, collaborators and business partners.
- The federal plan for OSW lease areas and permitting, upcoming lease auctions, the permitting process and how to work with project stakeholders to help reduce development risk, prevent project delays and establish industry best practice.
- Developer choices for technology, construction, installation and marine logistics, which will inform near-term and long-term plans for supply chain and local content.
- Detailed comparisons of offshore wind electricity markets, procurement frameworks, OREC’s and potential offtakes to help support project development strategies in active and emerging U.S. markets.
Top 20 Speaker Highlights:
CEO, Offshore Wind, GE Renewable Energy
CEO, Vineyard Wind
CEO, Castle Wind
CEO, Magellan Wind,
CEO, Director, Policy and Development, Offshore Wind, Avangrid Renewables
COO Offshore/New Markets, Member of the Board, RWE Renewables
Chairman and Partner, Amis, Patel & Brewer, LLP
MD, Offshore Wind, Engie
MD, Offshore Wind, Iberdrola
MD and President, Atlantic Shores Offshore Wind
MD Project Finance, MUFG
President and MD, Mayflower Wind
Director, Policy and Development, Offshore Wind, Avangrid Renewables
Acting Director, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management
Head of Permitting, Equinor Wind US
V.P Offshore Wind, Mainstream Renewable Power
President of New York OceanGrid LLC, Anbaric
Director, Infrastructure Planning, PJM
Commercial Director, Atlantic Shores Offshore Wind
Here are 5 reasons why your company must attend #USOW20:
1. Secure project partners and supply chain collaborators. Our virtual event is where the early commercial relationships are formed amongst USOW developers, financiers and supply chain players. Miss it and miss your best opportunity to build your US offshore wind business. Remember - only the early movers will reap the rewards!
2. Learn how the USOW market system is evolving. 80+ speakers and on-demand sessions will bring you up to speed on the essential developments in Permitting, Transmission, Regulations, Project Pipeline, Supply chain, Financing, Floating Wind Projects and Systems and much more.
3. Achieve all your US offshore wind goals in just 2-days! Find partners, prospect clients virtually, and secure market share as a developer, supplier or advisor. Our dedicated AI-powered matchmaking service WindLink™ will allow you book 1-2-1 virtual meetings with thousands of offshore wind executives.
4. Meet the US offshore wind movers and shakers. With all top USOW executives in one place at one time, our event will give you unprecedented access to C-level decision-makers from every major developer, investor, contractor, supplier and manufacturer.
5. Receive all you need to know about current and future projects. Leaseholders, OEMs, Contractors, and Government representatives will share their plans for current and future projects, and supply chain requirements, helping you to evaluate projects against your capabilities.